Children love to craft but parents hate the mess or long and complicated crafts that have to be done in stages because the children get bored waiting. Here are some of our favourite easy Halloween crafts that create a minimal mess.
No Mess Easy Halloween Crafts
Does what it says on the tin, absolutely no mess for you to tidy up.
- Pumpkin Suncatcher – from Crafts On Sea
- Jack o Laterns from Marin Mommies
- Halloween Paperchain from Artsy Momma
- Vampire Bookmarks from Printables Fairy
- Scissor Skills Pumpkin from Busy Blooming Joy
Easy Halloween Crafts with A Tiny Mess
Only a small amount of mess to clear up but nothing too drastic.
- Hanging Bats Bunting from Gathered How
- Pumpkin Stress Balls from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Pumpkin Stamping from Parenting from the Heart Blog
- Pony Bead Pumpkins from Cutesy Crafts
- Marble Painting from Paper and Glue
The Biggest (but still small) Mess
These are the activities that will involve a small amount of tidying but it won’t be excessive. This will be things like picking up small pieces of paper or wiping up glue stick residue.
- Paper Spider Webs from One Little Project
- Cotton Bud Skeletons from Thriving Home Blog
- Halloween Bookmarks from Big Family Blessings
- Coffee Filter Bats from Darcy and Brian
- Bottle Top Spiders from A Crazy Family
Easy Halloween Crafts That Are Only For The Brave
These ones I can’t describe as mess-free, especially if your children are like mine but they are fun and if you let them do it outside in a tuff tray or in the bath then the mess isn’t too bad.
- Pumpkin Slime from I Heart Arts N Crafts
- Pumpkin Guts Slime from Parenting Chaos
- Halloween Puff Paint from The Kindergarten Connection
- Bubbles and Spiders from Happy Toddler Playtime
- Splatter Painting from Nurture Store
If you liked this article you will enjoy Our Halloween Traditions.